Angleton and the "Israeli Account" (JFK murder)
Angleton and the "Israeli Account" - Jefferson Morley
YT channel: American Exception / Apr 26, 2024

~and~
BlackOpRadio Show #1200
Original airdate: May 9, 2024
Guests: Aaron Good, Ray McGinnis
Topics: James Angleton, Canada Bill C-63

Book: American Exception: Empire and the Deep State by Aaron Good: Hardcover, Kindle, Audiobook
Video: Angleton and the "Israeli Account" - Jefferson Morley
James Angleton's connection to Israel
Nixon, watergate and the rise of the neocons
FREE Borrowable Ebook: Gold Warriors by Sterling and Peggy Seagrave
The Collected Works of Col. Prouty CD-ROM available for direct download here for just $30
Video: Judge Napolitano on what President Trump told him about the JFK files
Book: The Devil's Chessboard by David Talbot: Paperback, Kindle, Audiobook
The 3 most lucrative international trades: oil, drugs, weapons

mp3 link:
https://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black1200.mp3

page:
https://blackopradio.com/archives2024.html
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 4 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • DaDa, Danfromthehills, Pure Rock Fury, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Grab you some Popnana and watch/listen to the video.

I played several games of solitaire while listening.

It is a very different view of the history of the CIA.
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png] [Image: WOlkLaS.gif]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 3 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • Danfromthehills, IDR, Treebeard
Like Reply
(05-23-2024, 08:39 PM)SlowLoris Wrote: Grab you some  Popnana  and watch/listen to the video.

Morley wrote what is probably the best biography of Angleton. He is an expert. Talbot is another great "truth" author.
The verdict is still out on the young man who was host, Aaron Good. I subscribed. In the comments section, someone mentioned Michael Collins Piper and Christopher Bollyn. Aaron said he considers them as having poisoned the wells regarding criticism of Zionism. I thoroughly disagree, and Mr. Good doesn't even appear old enough to remember Piper, and certainly was not a contemporaneous researcher of 911, like Bollyn was. I also perceive some bias in his comments, and rose-coloured glasses. Anyway. I could post a video also still up on YT featuring Rick Adams with Piper (both R.I.P.) about this topic, but I don't want to upset anyone. I know it's a sensitive subject and nobody has all the details except the perps themselves, and even then, barely any.
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Treebeard's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-24-2024, 12:09 PM)Treebeard Wrote:
(05-23-2024, 08:39 PM)SlowLoris Wrote: Grab you some  Popnana  and watch/listen to the video.

Morley wrote what is probably the best biography of Angleton. He is an expert. Talbot is another great "truth" author.
The verdict is still out on the young man who was host, Aaron Good. I subscribed. In the comments section, someone mentioned Michael Collins Piper and Christopher Bollyn. Aaron said he considers them as having poisoned the wells regarding criticism of Zionism. I thoroughly disagree, and Mr. Good doesn't even appear old enough to remember Piper, and certainly was not a contemporaneous researcher of 911, like Bollyn was. I also perceive some bias in his comments, and rose-coloured glasses. Anyway. I could post a video also still up on YT featuring Rick Adams with Piper (both R.I.P.) about this topic, but I don't want to upset anyone. I know it's a sensitive subject and nobody has all the details except the perps themselves, and even then, barely any.

Please post the video with a disclaimer for those who hold a different viewpoint than the presenters. Maybe a short description of the subject so people can choose to not watch if they might disagree.
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png] [Image: WOlkLaS.gif]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
Like Reply
(05-24-2024, 03:05 PM)SlowLoris Wrote:
(05-24-2024, 12:09 PM)Treebeard Wrote:

Please post the video with a disclaimer for those who hold a different viewpoint than the presenters. Maybe a short description of the subject so people can choose to not watch if they might disagree.

I'll post it and another interview only since you asked. 

Michael Collins Piper - FINAL JUDGEMENT Lecture
https://archive.org/details/michael-coll...conspiracy
https://archive.org/details/michael-coll...conspiracy
And the 27 hour audiobook is on archive.org for free:
https://archive.org/details/michael-coll...ation-2005
[-] The following 1 user Likes Treebeard's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply