Incandescent light bulbs that are NOT BANNED...
First things first, the first thing that caught my eye in this article is this...
Did they actually turn a white man into a "smiling African American Man" in this CGI generated "portrait"?
What the Hell are they doing?
Chuckle

[Image: AA1fOKEo.img?w=534&h=356&m=6&x=174&y=86&s=86&d=86]
"Portrait of smiling african american man holding light bulbs bought at household goods store, happy with his choice"

Second, GREAT NEWS!...Look at all of the different types of light bulbs that are NOT BANNED!

From the article below...
Are there exceptions to the ban for specific bulbs?
There are a number of types of incandescent light bulbs that are not impacted by the ban. These include the following:
Appliance lamps, including fridge and oven lights
Black lights
Bug lamps
Colored lamps
Flood lights
G shape (i.e., globe) lamps with a diameter of 5 inches or more
Infrared lamps
Left-handed thread lamps
Marine lamps
Mine service lamps
Plant lights
Reflector lamps
Rough service lamps
Showcase lamps
Shatter-resistant lamps (including shatter-proof and shatter-protected)
Sign service lamps
Silver bowl lamps
T shape lamps that use no more than 40W or are longer than 10 inches
Traffic signals
Vibration service lamps
B, BA, CA, F, G16-1/2, G-25, G-30, M-14, or S lamps of 40W or less

Here's the article.

Incandescent Light Bulb Ban—All of Your Questions Answered (msn.com)

Personal story...A month ago, my wife and I ordered (8) 6 packs of Incandescent Flood Lights (48 bulbs total) from Amazon. We ordered them before the "ban" went into effect at a cost of $20 each, with tax it came out to around $175. Since then, the price continues to rise and is currently around $40 per 6 pack. We keep receiving emails from Amazon saying that our order has been delayed, yet they are continuing to ship the light bulbs to people that are paying double what we paid. 

In the emails, they ask, "Are you sure that you still want to receive your order at a later date?"
Our reply is "Yes".
If there was an option for "Hell Yes", we'd select that.

Anyway, I've got a feeling that this whole light bulb ban is part of The Show. The public has to see what the Cabal/Deep State had in store for us. LED lights/blue lights are not good for you at all. The whole thing is a scam, like trying to brainwash you into wanting an electric car. 

Another point, "Rough Service" light bulbs can be your normal edison type incandescent light bulb that you would put in lamps. We've also ordered these in the past after the local box stores switched to those horrible led light bulbs. Most "Rough Service" incandescent bulbs emit the same warm soft light as regular bulbs. If you can find a good price on these, please add them to this thread.

The purpose of this thread is to provide you with a place to let others know where they can still purchase incandescent light bulbs. Looks like most light bulbs aren't even part of the ban, but places that sell the bulbs are treating them as they are. Feel free to link stories that detail the dangers of LED/blue lights. We're going to get through this. Soon, the public will wake up and after that happens, I've got a feeling that we'll get our incandescent bulbs back.
[-] The following 4 users Like Keyser Soze's post:
  • Aquarius, Gallowglassie1, Oldcynic, phxsparks
Like Reply
The Negative Impact of LEDs on the Environment and Health (azocleantech.com)

Melatonin Production is Suppressed by LEDs, Causing Sleep Disturbance

In the darkness, the mammalian pineal gland is prompted to produce melatonin, the hormone that regulates the sleep-wake cycle, helping us transition from wakefulness to sleep. Artificial light disturbs melatonin production, with LEDs being a particularly harmful disrupter.

LEDs are used in screens and electronic devices such as televisions, laptops, tablets and smartphones. These devices are increasingly used by the population, increasing our exposure to LED light. Exposure to this artificial light at night can cause sleep problems due to its impact on melatonin. Specific LED colors can be more harmful than others.

Blue LED light, commonly used in displays (such as laptops and phones), has a greater impact on melatonin suppression than red LED light. Studies have shown that blue LED light significantly impacts melatonin suppression, which prevents sleepiness. Blue light is the type of light produced by natural sunlight, therefore, it is associated with wakefulness. It boosts our attention, reaction times, and mood. However, at night, it tricks our bodies into believing we should stay awake rather than rest.

It is problematic that blue LEDs have become part of our everyday lives as they are incorporated into our much-depended devices. Red lights, however, have been shown to encourage melatonin production and have been increasingly included in products such as alarm clocks and night lights.
[-] The following 3 users Like Keyser Soze's post:
  • Aquarius, Cedar, Oldcynic
Like Reply
[Image: white-and-yellow-street-light-LED.jpg]

Are LED Streetlights Harmful - AGC Lighting (agcled.com)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Keyser Soze's post:
  • Oldcynic
Like Reply
WTF ? No one needs a Black Light !!!!!
Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave ...
Like Reply
LED lightbulbs may be hazardous to your health

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/4...ur-health/
  • Oldcynic
Like Reply
  • Oldcynic
Like Reply
(08-31-2023, 08:51 AM)Keyser Soze Wrote: LED lightbulbs may be hazardous to your health

Here are my two cents:

1.  The incessant flashing frequency of LED bulbs, screens, instrument displays (only noticeable on video) are driving civilisation MAD!

2.  I obtained a discarded West Marine stainless steel gas grill, installed two 100 watt incandescent light bulbs, one on each end and a fan on the lid and made a dehydrator for herbs like moringa, etc.  It gets up to 140'F with the lid closed.

Being off-grid, I am vigilant regarding power usage.  When switched on, this sucker draws 245 watts, more than my fridge and two chest freezers.

Think about it.
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 2 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • Aquarius, Keyser Soze
Like Reply
(08-31-2023, 10:50 AM)Oldcynic Wrote:
(08-31-2023, 08:51 AM)Keyser Soze Wrote: LED lightbulbs may be hazardous to your health

Here are my two cents:

1.  The incessant flashing frequency of LED bulbs, screens, instrument displays (only noticeable on video) are driving civilisation MAD!
2.  I obtained a discarded West Marine stainless steel gas grill, installed two 100 watt incandescent light bulbs, one on each end and a fan on the lid and made a dehydrator for herbs like moringa, etc.  It gets up to 140'F with the lid closed.

Being off-grid, I am vigilant regarding power usage.  When switched on, this sucker draws 245 watts, more than my fridge and two chest freezers.

Think about it.

If your goal is to brainwash the public, you may want to force them to use some flickering lights in addition to the propaganda that runs 24/7. 
C'mon people, wake up already!
Slap
[-] The following 2 users Like Keyser Soze's post:
  • Aquarius, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(08-31-2023, 12:43 PM)Keyser Soze Wrote:
(08-31-2023, 10:50 AM)Oldcynic Wrote:

Here are my two cents:

Think about it.

If your goal is to brainwash the public, you may want to force them to use some flickering lights in addition to the propaganda that runs 24/7. 
C'mon people, wake up already!
Slap

If your goal is to brainwash and control the public, you also force them to switch back and forth from standard time to DST twice each year, which totally messes up one's circadian cycle twice each year ... year after year after year after year ... (I think it's been happening since the early 1960's, which is more than 60 years of messing up our natural cycles.)

Gah
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic! 
[-] The following 3 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Keyser Soze, Oldcynic, Scuffalufacus
Like Reply